New Pike x Rogers Rotary!Built and designed by Cory Rogers and Mike Pike, these collaborative linear rotary machines are smooth running, consistent, and built with only the finest components to ensure years of problem free use. Here are the specifics:- High-grade Aluminum body precision milled
- Powered by a top of the line Maxon motor described by Mike Pike to be the "best motor he has ever used in a rotary"
- Comfortable and well balanced with a tube vice that will bite and hold all disposable and stainless tubes
- Forward facing wingnut that won't ride your hand or get in your way
- 4 mm stroke that works great for color packing, shading and also lining- Pushes up to 25 mag and up to 18 Rounds no problem- Runs best anywhere between 5 and 10 volts
- Lightweight weighing in at a mere 4.5 oz- Available with an RCA or Clipcord connection
Made in the USA by real tattooers Mike Pike and Cory Rogers. Built with love by real tattooers for tattooers.
Thanks and enjoy,
Mike & Cory