Mike Pike Reaper Rotary - Slider Black
The Reaper Rotary Slider, by Mike Pike and Jojo Ackermann
- this aluminum lightweight powerhouse rotary is 5 axis cut aircraft aluminum
-powered by a top of the line precision sealed bearing Maxon motor made just for this machine. quite possibly the best you have ever used , it has been for me, and a lot of the worlds best tattooers
- comfortable and ergonomic for your hand with a tube vice that will bite and hold all disposable and stainless tubes
- the wing nut won't ride your hand and get in your way
- over a 4 mm stroke
- sliders come standard with a spring loaded swing-gate vise, first swing gate rotary available!
- if you like a longer throw. the reaper rotary works great for color packing, shading and if you turn it down a bit and this machine puts in black and grey smooth and soft.
- this machine weighs a total of 4.3 oz, it's light as fuck and is a power house
- each machine comes with a 2 year warranty and all parts . Unless you fuck it up or take it apart. it's sealed, if you try to take it apart you will mess it up
- if your one of those tattooers that doesn't bag your machines, wipe it down, it won't hurt it
- every few months put a small amount on the cam bearing if needed
- running volts loaded is up to how you tattoo
- remember it's almost silent, you'll get use to it fast and love it .
This isn't some imported piece of shit, it's all made here in my shop . Each machine has been tested and ran loaded for two hours before they get boxed.
Made in the USA by real tattooers Mike Pike and Jojo Ackermann, we are the only ones that touch em . Built with love by real tattooers for tattooers. So step up your game.
Thanks and enjoy,
Price with your options: