**WE DO NOT SELL PRODUCTS TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC!!**
You must work in a Tattoo Shop or an approved Private Studio to order our products. Please visit our ORDERING INFO page for more information.
BE SURE TO INCLUDE YOUR SHOP NAME AND INFO WITH YOUR ORDER. IF YOU DO NOT, YOUR ORDER MAY BE DELAYED.
|Shader||$170.00 USD||Sold Out|
|Liner||$180.00 USD||Sold Out|
Special Limited Edition run of Mike Pike Smith & Howard Machine Kits!
Milled with updated Mike Pike geometry in the shape of what is traditionally referred to as a Blackie frame for it's association with the tattoo artist Brooklyn Blackie. Many are under the presumption he was the originator of this design, but this frame shape was originally made by Smith & Howard Tattoo Supply in the early 1900s.
Available as a Liner and Shader. Kit includes all parts needed to build a great tattoo machine...however it does not include the skills to build a great tattoo machine, sorry not sorry :)
- CNC Cut Iron Pike S&H Frame
- Black Zinc Finish
- Deluxe Workhorse Blackened Hardware
- Armature Bar
- Steel binding posts
- 2 Spring Sets with each kit
- 1.25" 8 or 6 Wrap Soldered Workhorse Coils
- All Screws you'll need PLUS necessary wrenches
- Washer Package including all washers needed... (steel, fiber, and shims)