Adam Ciferri Ghost Dog Compression Machine
- Tuned for all-day, every-day street shop and/or custom tattooing
- Adjustable to accommodate any style of tattooing, simply adjust the compression spring after the machine is broken in
- Initially comes set up as a shader / power liner, good for Quick Color Packing or B&G Work / Color Blends
- CNC Cut Iron with the highest precision and care
- Mini frame with 1" Custom Keg Coil
- Classic Black Finish
- Deluxe Plated Hardware
- Weighs in at a mere 6 oz
- MADE IN THE USA
A few words from Adam addressing Frequently Asked Questions:
1) Is this a liner or a shader? Yes. Adjust the gap and the compression spring via the adjustment screw beneath the frame and you’ve got a whole lot of range that will make a whole spectrum of tat wizardry possible.
2) Will it push cartridges? Yes, once it’s broken in a bit, you can get down however you’d like-I certainly won’t judge you.
3) How long does it take to break in? 1-2 hours of tattooing should do it. How much does it weigh? 5.8 ounces.
4) What types of needle groupings will this thing push? 5 needle outlines and up, 7 mags and up.