- CNC Cut Belmont Frame - Drop Down Pinch Vise Allowing for More Space - Black Oxide Finish - Blackened Workhorse Hardware - 1" 10 Wrap Workhorse Coils - Slow Speed with a Hard Hit - Running 100-105 Hz @ 6 V Unloaded - Pushing 7's to 15's / 25's depending on your style of tattooing - Weighs 7 Ounces - MADE IN THE USA
Built and designed by Cory Rogers and Mike Pike, these collaborative linear rotary machines are smooth running, consistent, and built with only the finest components to ensure years of problem free use.
Here are the specifics: - High-grade Aluminum body precision milled - Custom Raw/Black Finish -Powered by a top of the line Maxon motor described by Mike Pike to be the "best motor he has ever used in a rotary" - Comfortable and well balanced with a tube vice that will bite and hold all disposable and stainless tubes - Forward facing wingnut that won't ride your hand or get in your way - 3.8 mm stroke that works great for color packing, shading and also lining - Pushes up to 25 mag and up to 18 Rounds no problem - Runs best anywhere between 5 and 10 volts - Lightweight weighing in at a mere 4.5 oz
Made with love in the USA by real tattooers Mike Pike and Cory Rogers.
Thanks and enjoy, Mike & Cory
Adam Ciferri x Mike Giant BLACK Diamond Direct Drive Rotary
Regular price$420.00 USD
The Diamond Direct Drive Rotary, a collaborative project by Adam Ciferri and Mike Giant
- Aluminum Body - Black Powder Coat Finish - Weighing in at a trim 4oz - running a versatile 4mm stroke - Smooth black n grey or color blends at 4-5 volts - Solid black and color packing at around 6 volts - Outlines happen at around 7 volts
Mike Pike Large Mag Clipper Shader
Regular price$350.00 USD
Mike Pike Large Mag Clipper Shader
- Built and Tuned Specifically For Large Groupings - Cast Navy Brass Clipper Frame - HAnd Sanded and Cleaned up Raw Brass Finish - Deluxe Black and Antiqued Hardware - Soba 0.50" Wide Power A-bar - 1.25" 8 Wrap Black Taped Coils - Slow Speed with a Real Heavy Hit - 95-100 Hz at 6 V unloaded - Weighs 8 oz - Pushing 7's to 25's No Problem - MADE IN THE USA
*For those that might be wondering, Clippers are now built by Mike Pike as part of SOBA's partial machine retirement! Same quality, care, and performance the Clipper has always possessed, just built by another one of our highly qualified builders.
- CNC Cut Iron Micro Jones Shader Frame - Black Zinc Finish - Black Workhorse Hardware - Seth Ciferri Side Facing Guillotine vise - 1" 8 Wrap Workhorse Coils - Medium Slow Speed with a Hard Hit - Running 100-105 Hz @ 6 V Unloaded - Pushing 5's to 15's All Day - MADE IN THE USA
A Few Words From Seth about this machine: "these are the culmination of everything I've learned in more than 20 years of building machines, from a comfortable clip cord position, purposeful geometry, ease of maintenance, useful tube vise, to good balance, and everything else in between. they have a wide operating range, and are capable of pushing the big stuff with ease, or backing off for finesse when executing the most detailed and intricate work. I couldn't be happier with how they've turned out."
SOBA Mini Clipper B&G Shader with Swing Gate
Regular price$325.00 USD
SOBA Mini Clipper Shader with newly updated frame design featuring a Custom Swing Gate Vise guaranteed to lock down tight on any tube, disposable or steel!
- CNC Cut Ductile Iron Mini Clipper Shader Frame - Standard Workhorse Red Oxide Finish - Blackened Swing Gate Vise with and Internal Spring for ease of use - Black Workhorse Hardware - 1" 8 Wrap Coils - Great for Medium to Large Groupings, 5s to 15s No Problem - Quicker Speed and Lighter Hit for Smooth B&G Work or Color Blends - Running 1115-120 Hz @ 6.5 V Unloaded - Weighs 7.2 ounces - MADE IN THE USA