Extremely Lightened Weiner Dog 2.1 CNC Iron Frame. Shaders weigh a mere 5.5 ounces
- New Improved Geometry providing a very powerful hit from a very small machine - Drop Down Rear End and Drop Down Vise Allowing More Space While Maintaining Mini Geometry - Standard Workhorse Red Oxide Finish - Black Workhorse Hardware and Coin Thumbscrew - 1" 8 Wrap Workhorse Coils Plus Capacitor Strap - Medium Speed with a Hard Hit - Great For Color Packing and Whip Shading - Running 100-105 Hz @ 6 V Unloaded - Pushing 7's-13's All Day - MADE IN THE USA
- Built and Tuned Specifically For Large Groupings - Cast Navy Brass Clipper Frame - HAnd Sanded and Cleaned up Raw Brass Finish - Deluxe Black and Antiqued Hardware - Soba 0.50" Wide Power A-bar - 1.25" 8 Wrap Black Taped Coils - Slow Speed with a Real Heavy Hit - 95-100 Hz at 6 V unloaded - Weighs 8 oz - Pushing 7's to 25's No Problem - MADE IN THE USA
*For those that might be wondering, Clippers are now built by Mike Pike as part of SOBA's partial machine retirement! Same quality, care, and performance the Clipper has always possessed, just built by another one of our highly qualified builders.
- CNC Cut Iron Micro Jones Shader Frame - Black Zinc Finish - Black Workhorse Hardware - Seth Ciferri Side Facing Guillotine vise - 1" 8 Wrap Workhorse Coils - Medium Slow Speed with a Hard Hit - Running 100-105 Hz @ 6 V Unloaded - Pushing 5's to 15's All Day - MADE IN THE USA
A Few Words From Seth about this machine: "these are the culmination of everything I've learned in more than 20 years of building machines, from a comfortable clip cord position, purposeful geometry, ease of maintenance, useful tube vise, to good balance, and everything else in between. they have a wide operating range, and are capable of pushing the big stuff with ease, or backing off for finesse when executing the most detailed and intricate work. I couldn't be happier with how they've turned out."
Pike x Rogers Slider Rotary
Regular price$500.00 USD
Clip Cord Long Stroke
Clip Cord Short Stroke
RCA Long Stroke
RCA Short Stroke
New Mike Pike x Cory Rogers Linear Rotary!
Built and designed by Cory Rogers and Mike Pike, these collaborative linear rotary machines are smooth running, consistent, and built with only the finest components to ensure years of problem free use.
Here are the specifics: - High-grade Aluminum body precision milled - Powered by a top of the line Maxon motor described by Mike Pike to be the "best motor he has ever used in a rotary" - Comfortable and well balanced with a tube vice that will bite and hold all disposable and stainless tubes - Forward facing wingnut that won't ride your hand or get in your way - Available with either a 3.5 mm LONG stroke that works great for color packing, shading and also power lining OR a 2.75 mm SHORT stroke for lining and certain types of B&G work - Pushes up to 25 mag and up to 18 Rounds no problem - Runs best anywhere between 5 and 10 volts - Lightweight weighing in at a mere 4.5 oz - Available with an RCA or Clipcord connection
Made with love in the USA by real tattooers Mike Pike and Cory Rogers.
Thanks and enjoy, Mike & Cory
Seth Ciferri Middleweight Weiner Dog Shader 2.2
Regular price$333.00 USD
New Seth Ciferri Middleweight Weiner Dog Shader 2.2! Same geometry and size as the lightweight version, but with a beefier base and spring shelf providing more power but still keeping the weight under 6 ounces!
**NOW WITH A SPRING LOADED SWING-GATE VISE
- CNC Machined Iron Frame - Deluxe Black Finish - Swing-Gate Vise Guaranteed to Lock Tight on Any Tube - Deluxe Black Seth Hardware and Workhorse Coin Thumbscrew - 1" 8 Wrap Taped Coils Plus Capacitor Strap - Medium Speed with a Hard Hit - Great For Color Packing and Whip Shading - Running 100-105 Hz @ 6 V Unloaded - Pushing 5's-15's All Day - Weighing in at a mere 5.95 oz - MADE IN THE USA
SOBA Large Mag Clipper Shader
Regular price$350.00 USD
SOBA Large Mag Clipper Shader
- Built and Tuned Specifically For Large Groupings - Cast Iron Clipper Frame - Durable Satin Black Powder Coat Finish - Deluxe Black and Antiqued Hardware - Soba 0.50" Wide Power A-bar - 1.25" 8 Wrap Black Taped Coils - Slow Speed with a Real Heavy Hit - 95-100 Hz at 6 V unloaded - Weighs 8 oz - Pushing 7's to 25's No Problem - MADE IN THE USA