Limited Edition Adam Ciferri Pitbull Liner - Rainbow Sparkle Black x Gold
- Tuned for all-day, every-day street shop and/or custom tattooing
- Heavy hit that easily pushes 5's to 11's
- Runs 125-130z @ 6.5 Volts Unloaded
- CNC Cut Iron with the highest precision and care
- HD Rainbow Sparkle Black Powder Coat Finish
- 24k Gold Plated Hardware and Silver Contact
- 1.125" 8 Wrap Custom matching Coils
- Weighing in at 6.4 ounces
- MADE IN THE USA
A few words from Adam on his history with this machine:
"I think most of you know that I've been making a version of this machine since about 1999, but, I don't know how many of you really know the story of how this machine came to be…
In mid 1999, the first Pitbull outliners were made by chopping down some bulldog shaders. They ran a bit slow and punchy for what I'd call an outliner, but, they definitely did the job. Over the years, there have been a few iterations of this machine, and almost all of them were based on, basically, cutting up a shader and, either making due with the geometry, or adjusting the geometry.
What we have here is the new version I designed for Workhorse Irons. This machine is based on the dedicated geometry that I've wanted for this machine since, just about, day one. It lends itself to a few different liner configurations without needing to apply any hocus-pocus. Small groupings? Sure. Medium groupings? Yes. Big, fat, ig'nunt-ass outlines? Fuck yeah-continually, since 1999! This machine has a great range, but is basically set up to make big fucking outlines, quickly."
Respectfully, Adam C