Limited Edition BRASS Seth Ciferri Doorbell Liner!
- Brass Version Laser Cut and Bent English Doorbell Reproduction Frame
- Brazed Spring Shelf
- Bolt on Deluxe Steel Vise with Slide Mechanism to lock tight on any tube
- Highly Durable, Oxidation Resistant Blackened Finish
- NEW Weighted Armature with Extra Thick Nipple
- NEW Narrow Stainless Rear Spring
- Deluxe Brass Binders
- Thick Base for better conductivity and less heat
- 1" 8 Wrap Custom Coils
- Medium Speed with a Solid Hit
- Running 125-130 Hz at 6V Unloaded
- Pushing 3's to 14's No Problem
- Weighing in at a compact and balanced 7.3 ounces with weight over hand and little cord pull
- As always, MADE IN THE USA
Here are a few words from Seth on this new machine:
This is a frame style I’ve been wanting to do for a long time, and finally got around to making it happen. Based almost entirely on an English doorbell I found at a flea market, with exact geometry, it hits HARD and can push any liner grouping on very low voltage and amps. PLUS I added in a new vise lock mechanism that holds any tubes.
The response to these new doorbell liners has been overwhelming and exciting. It’s been a long time since I’ve designed and built a machine that gets me this hyped!
I think I’ve cracked the code on this one, my friends. Compact and sturdy, built to last a lifetime.