The official Seth Ciferri "build it your fucking self" tattoo machine kit.
Includes everything needed to build a nice tattoo machine... (mojo not included)
• new "fastback" walker-style frame in iron - liner or shader. these new castings feature improved geometry, tighter tolerances, a more user-friendly surface finish, and nice big "PDX,OR" (portland oregon, for those who dont know) cast on the interior of the frame upright, to let folks know it's the real deal, and from whence it came...
• coil set with capacitor and lugs - (iron liners come with 1.25" 6 wrap. iron shaders come with 1.25" 8 wrap.)
• armature bar (liner or shader, depends on what you order)
• spring set
• all screws you'll need, and some extras. (all screws are TORX drive. T15 and T25)
• insulator package (coil covering, lug covers, capacitor cover, wire housing, connection covering)
• our beautiful new steel binding posts and Chris Smith copper contact screw. (exclusive to us. unavailable from any other builder or supplier)
• washer package - includes all washers needed... (black, fiber, shims, and lock)
• wrenches (since the kit utilizes TORX screws, i'm including the T25 and T15 wrenches needed to handle them.)
• full guarantee on the quality of all parts
*Currently Boxed in Workhorse Boxes - we are out of the fancy ones in the pic, sorry!!
*NOTE: i cannot, and will not be available to offer ANY building or tuning advice for these kits. these include all of the same parts i use to build my production machines, and the quality is above and beyond anything i've used or offered in the past.
we are proud to say that all parts are made in the USA, the majority of which being made right here in Portland, Oregon.
thanks, good luck, and have fun with your new project!